Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look After Your Inner Beauty


This article was written to answer lots of the most usually asked questions about make-over salons and hair stylists.

I am hoping you find this info helpful. I commence with a tale that I am sure, speaks for many: I'll always remember how humiliated I was when I walked out of a make-over salon with my embarrassed husband in tow, slinking all the way through a mall simply to get to our automobile and hide... I could not get out there fast enough! I instantly returned home and washed my hair out and did it again. Color, cut and styling was a total disaster! It was my first trip to a new spa.

I thought I had asked the right questions like, 'Is there a stylist there with experience working with natural kinky hair?', naturally the answer was, 'Yes'. I learned the person that has experience was just out of school and this was her first job. Have you gone through an identical experience? As a shopper, we prediction to leave the salon with a smile on our face, feel pretty and be content about our experience. It is my hope that similar eventualities can be stopped with some tips:

- If you admire someone elses hair, ask them the name of their salon and stylist. If not, then is the salon easy to get to from home or work?

- Inquire if the stylists have experience with your sort of hair. For instance, is your hair long, kinky or straight. You may find reviews online of spas in your area by zip codes.

- How does one feel when you enter a beauty salon? Are you greeted right away? Is the salon clean and inviting?

- Are the staff dressed appropriately? Do they look after their hair?

- You can supply footage of hair styles you want to the stylist. There are hair cut mags in all salons for you to test out.

- Do you like being with your stylist?

- Does the stylist ask you what you want and offer suggestions?

- Does the stylist debate shampoos, conditioners or special treatments that would improve the fitness of your hair?

Now you are all prepared for 'the look.' does the stylist give you the information you'll need on a way to maintain that style after you leave the salon? If you can answer nearly all of the questions to your satisfaction, then you have probably found a salon and a hairstylist that may make you look good. If not, get your data from the following makeover salon on your list. There is a talented hairstylist waiting just for you! It's now your turn to take this data and do something with it and then you will have a good hair day. Good luck!




For more beauty care tips and solutions visit Australia's leading online beauty store, [http://www.onlybeauty.com.au]




No comments:

Post a Comment